K-12 Teachers Alliance
Let our professional development experts train your teachers on the latest instruction strategies, education initiatives, classroom management resources, and more.
Find industry-leading expert speakers to train your teachers
The K-12 Teachers Alliance will plan in-service professional development tailored to meet your specific needs at the location, date and time of your choice.
How It Works
- You’ll speak with a director to share the details of your in-service needs. We will then match your needs with expert presenters highly qualified in your chosen topic.
- You will choose from the recommended presenters based on:
- Speaker biography detailing credentials and experience
- Customized agendas based on your specific requests
- Once you’ve chosen your presenter, you can work with them directly to further plan your in-service training OR leave the details to us.
Teacher Recommended Topics
- Behavior Management
- Classroom Management
- Differentiated Instruction
- Education Technology
- Gifted Education
- Special Education
“When considering professional development for our teachers it is very difficult to find quality Presenters on a specific topic at a reasonable cost. In my case, the K-12 Teachers Alliance produced an expert speaker who provided outstanding training to our teachers. I would not hesitate to reach out to them again in the future and would highly recommend their services to other administrators.”
“Great service specialized to what I needed. Quick and thorough attention to detail and very professional.”
“Friendly and simple. The whole process was stress free. Thanks!”
“The material was presented in an honest, relevant, and engaging way. I plan to start using some of her techniques this week!”
“The speaker was incredibly knowledgeable, providing information on teaching practices rooted in research. Highly valuable to my teaching!”