In-Service Professional Development for Teachers
Urban Education Speakers
Fits Your Budget | Expert Speakers | Hassle-Free
With an ever-widening achievement gap, urban educators face much different challenges in the classroom than suburban or rural teachers.
Instead of waiting for ed reform to come to the rescue, start by equipping and reinvigorating the educators in your city schools.
Let TeachHUB Book Your Next In-Service Speaker!
• Tailored professional development training to fit any budget
• Save time & energy by letting us organize your on-site training
• Industry-leading expert speakers to train your teachers
• 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Why Book Through TeachHUB?
- TeachHUB.com advisors can help you customize seminars to fit your school, district and teachers' needs
- Established seminars can be brought to your school or district
- Wide variety of speakers and topics
- We work within your budget and schedule
- Superior customer service and accessibility
TeachHUB Seminars Guarantee
- 100% satisfaction - If you are not completely satisfied with the seminar, TeachHUB will refund your payment
- Experienced, engaging speakers that understand the struggles facing educators
- Strategies that are research-based and time-tested in the classroom
- Practical information you can use the next day in your classroom
Differentiated Instruction Strategies
Inclusive Education & Exceptional Students
Differentiated Assessment Strategies: One Tool Doesn't Fit All
Differentiated Management Strategies: Work Smarter, Not Harder!
Learning Centers & Tiered Activities
Differentiated Coaching for Teachers
Who Should Attend:
- K-12 teachers
- Student Teachers
- Gifted Ed Staff
- Inclusion facilitators
- At-risk coordinators
- Reading Specialists
- Bilingual/ESL teachers
- Instructional aids
- Curriculum coordinators
- Special Ed Staff
- Department chairs
Need help finding the best professional development speakers for your on-site teacher training? Call Jen Norton today at 800-948-9806 or complete the form below.
Request More Info