In-Service Professional Development for Teachers
Bullying Prevention Speakers
Fits Your Budget | Expert Speakers | Hassle-Free
Teachers will participate in various activities and strategies they can use to help prevent and intervene with bullying behavior and participate in modeled exercises to create self-awareness within a child.
Teachers will learn how other educators are preventing bullying behavior in and outside of the classroom across the country..
Let TeachHUB Book Your Next In-Service Speaker!
• Tailored professional development training to fit any budget
• Save time & energy by letting us organize your on-site training
• Industry-leading expert speakers to train your teachers
• 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Why Book Through TeachHUB?
- TeachHUB.com advisors can help you customize seminars to fit your school, district and teachers' needs
- Established seminars can be brought to your school or district
- Wide variety of speakers and topics
- We work within your budget and schedule
- Superior customer service and accessibility
TeachHUB Seminars Guarantee
- 100% satisfaction - If you are not completely satisfied with the seminar, TeachHUB will refund your payment
- Experienced, engaging speakers that understand the struggles facing educators
- Strategies that are research-based and time-tested in the classroom
- Practical information you can use the next day in your classroom
Differentiated Instruction Strategies
Inclusive Education & Exceptional Students
Differentiated Assessment Strategies: One Tool Doesn't Fit All
Differentiated Management Strategies: Work Smarter, Not Harder!
Learning Centers & Tiered Activities
Differentiated Coaching for Teachers
Who Should Attend:
- K-12 teachers
- Student Teachers
- Gifted Ed Staff
- Inclusion facilitators
- At-risk coordinators
- Reading Specialists
- Bilingual/ESL teachers
- Instructional aids
- Curriculum coordinators
- Special Ed Staff
- Department chairs
Need help finding the best professional development speakers for your on-site teacher training? Call Jen Norton today at 800-948-9806 or complete the form below.
Request More Info