By Teachers, For Teachers
Congratulations to Kirsten Guerra, our Best Dressed Teacher Contest winner! She rallied to 51% of the more than 3 million votes. Kristen is sharing a few more fashion photos and tips to celebrate her victory.
Best Dressed Teacher Fashion Tips
Even on a teacher’s salary, any educator can dress fashionably. There are five basic tips that every teacher should follow.
1. Do not be afraid to shop at discount retail stores like Target. You can find the latest fashion trends for half the price of high-end stores.
Keeping students motivated during school is a challenge all teachers face and...
Technology has permeated nearly every part of the classroom, including student...
Vision problems aren’t the first thing you think of when a student struggles,...
Valentine’s Day is a great opportunity to infuse some fun into your students’...
Valentine’s Day is an exciting day for students to connect with others and have...
2. Invest in essential apparel like black skirts and black slacks. These are your building blocks for creating a wardrobe that can be adapted during the entire school year.
3. Always accessorize. A simple scarf or belt can change an entire outfit.
4. Add color to your wardrobe. As teachers we do not want to teach dull lessons, so do not dress in dull clothing. Professionals can wear more than just the color black.
5. Don’t be afraid to learn the latest fashion trends from your students! Adapt styles that students are wearing into adult versions.
Thanks again to Kristen and everyone who participated in the Best Dressed Teacher Contest. It was a blast.
Stay tuned for more TeachHUB Contests & Giveaways coming soon!